Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas to all my sewing friends!

I have been doing a bit of sewing, just not posting as time is short in my life right now. I've done a pair of sweatpants for me, and a nice pair of brown wool pants with a matching brown pants slip instead of a full lining. I like those better because they can be laundered instead of taking the pants to the dry cleaner every week or so.

I'll be doing a year end wrap up I think, and that will be some time between now and the end of the year. I'll post them all, the good, the bad, and the ugly! :P}}

SWAP 2014 starts soon and I can't wait. Got three pieces of fabric from Santa with my gifts this evening. I did tell Santa exactly where, and how much to get, but it was a nice surprise to have them to fondle!

I wish you all a wonderful, exciting and Merry Christmas!

As always, more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment