Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Just a quick post this morning. Happy 2013 to everyone!

I hope to let the tides wash away all the unfinished business of 2012 and start 2013 with a great attitude and wishes for all, (including myself!) for happiness, health, prosperity, and the time to enjoy them all.

My goals for 2013 are to find more time to relax. More time to sew. Get out more and work less. Take the time to run energy so I can stay grounded and get my brain out of monkey mode so things will progress faster. I hope to blog more frequently. AND I'd like to complete the 2013 SWAP whether or not I officially throw my hat into the ring.

I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Day and a phenomenal 2013!

PS... I'm already sewing for 2013. I have a skirt on the table now that I hope to have pictures to show you later today. Not for me, but for my wonderful, accomplished, granddaughter for her new Corporate position.

No comments:

Post a Comment