Sunday, August 7, 2022

Quick-ish wall hanging.

 My granddaughter, her husband, and great granddaughter got their permanent professorships, and purchased their first home.

Since my great granddaughter has a new bedroom, I made a quick-ish wall hanging for her. She's learning everything right now, loves books, and I figured you can't go wrong with Dr. Seuss. 

I got an alphabet wall panel, backed it with The Cat In The Hat fabric, and the border is hot air balloons from "Oh The Places You'll go!" It's certainly not perfect, but as her mom says, she's really little and loves it.


Sorry for the laundry in the background.

Now I'm working on another quilt from a class at the local quilt shop, Thread Bear, for our newest great granddaughter, born last week. The pattern is one designed by one of the owners, and I think it's going to be really cute. Since I didn't know whether it would be a girl or boy when I started, it's what they call "nonbinary."

More soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment