Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Some instant gratification sewing

After doing the two jackets and knowing I will be doing production sewing in the next several months, I decided to do some "instant gratification" sewing to not only have some quick and easy sewing, but also because all of a sudden winter is here, and I needed long sleeve dressy tees for work. So far I've got two print tees done and the third will be finished up shortly. I have another solid Organic Cotton from Near Sea Naturals that will be either a long sleeved or a 3/4 sleeved tee with a matching French terry cardigan. Then I have fabric for two other cardigans too if I like the way the French terry turns out.

Pictures this afternoon.
More later!

1 comment:

  1. All sounds good, nothing like a few tees to enhance the wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete