Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Update

My hands have been numb since January. Finally found out the numbness in my hands is due to pinched nerves in my neck. Numb fingers makes for lots more typing errors, and makes it extremely difficult to sew! I’m trying to help it along with seated yoga, chiropractic, and massage. But it’s just going to take time. Add to that working in the income tax business, and sewing is almost non-existent this first quarter of 2020.
.
Because of the numbness, buttons are extremely difficult. I made a pair of pull on linen pants that should have taken a day and wound up taking a week or more, Sigh. Not a bad wardrobe addition though. I modified my TNT Burda pattern for them. 



After working in them all day...

Also need some pull over tops that aren't tees for work. Started tracing off the Angela Wolf Linda Tunic. I think it will be perfect. 




With the numbness, it's slow going, but I have high hopes.

More later!


1 comment:

  1. Lynda,
    I hope the numbness goes away quickly! The pants look great and can't wait to see your new tunic 😊

    ReplyDelete