Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!





I'm wishing you all a wonderful, exciting, healthy, happy & prosperous 2019. Here's to lots of projects that make you smile and feel absolutely beautiful!

In sewing news, I'm working on my black wool trousers and hope to have them completed today. Tomorrow starts my new foray into the business world again, so for the next several months, I don't expect to be super productive. But who knows, maybe instead of being exhausted, I'll be invigorated and have lots of extra energy for sewing projects. I can wish.

More soon!






3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lynda! I hope your new endeavor is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year, Lynda!

    Your return to business wardrobe is almost complete. Yay!

    I hope you will share some of your adventures with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments! The black slacks are done and ready to go. Just haven't had time to photo and blog yet.

    Work is fun, interesting, and it's generally odd to be working again after a couple of years of retirement. I'm learning a lot about the area's people and that's very interesting to me. Shoulda been an Anthropologist! Keep sewing and showing us what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete