Friday, January 11, 2019


I'm quite pleased that I found the time in and around working to complete my latest trousers. Nothing new to report, as they're my same TNT Burda pattern. These are in a lovely tropical weight wool in black, so that should work well. They will undoubtedly get a lot of wear over the next few months.

Without further ado:

You can see a bit of the pocked hanging down. LOL

In and around my schedule this week, I've been tracing off Burda 6386 and altering to match my sloper. I'm not much of a ruffle girl, but I saw view A made up on someone's blog and it looked like a wonderful shirt for work and play. When JoAnn had Burda patterns on sale, I did purchase a few.

As per usual, I'm narrowing and dropping shoulders, doing an FBA, back adjustment for sway back and forward shoulders, and adding inches (plural) to the biceps. I'll be working on that in my spare time. I just need to copy off the front facings and it's a go.

I have slightly less than 2 weeks before things start getting really busy and my full time plus hours kick in, so would like to get this one made up. Once I'm sure the alterations are correct, I should be able to make it up fairly quickly. We'll see how it goes!

Happy sewing!


  1. Always good to have some lovely Burda trousers which fit nicely.

  2. Thanks! You've been a huge motivator watching how you just keep on making lovely clothing!