Friday, October 11, 2013

Quick catch up

I just want to tell you all that I think Glenda Sparling is a genius! I am exhausted, excited, exhilarated, and enlightened. I have a bodice that fits perfectly, sleeves that fit perfectly, and pants that fit perfectly.

I'll do a longer post when I get home, but it's been a fabulous experience. Best quote of the week: Glenda coming in first thing in the morning looking at my friend and saying: "I've been thinking about your crotch all night!" Only in a sewing class would this be okay and understood.

It's been a fun week but it is really an intense experience. If you ever get a chance to come to Oregon, you will have a great time. Just be aware, if you're not someone who loves rain, that you might want to do it when the forecast is for sun! LOL
 

 

Have a great day!

More later.


2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading about your experience. Sounds like it was a very successful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More, more, tell me more! Please! These posts are bringing back such wonderful memories of my retreat with Glenda this past spring.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry but all of a sudden I cannot reply to your comments. Please know I read them and cherish each comment. Thank you.